Things To Avoid Dumping (Subject to Additional Charges):
Landscape debris mixed in with junk or construction debris (unless this is all you are dumping). It is better to physically take these materials to the curb since the dump charges $41/ton mixed load fee (which we must pass along to you) if these materials are mixed in the dumpster with other debris such as construction debris or junk. Items such as mulch, sod, leaves, branches and trimmings, pond fronds, pond debris (any vegetation other than dirt, stone or concrete gets mulched at the dump)- which is why it must be separated.
Food trash and pressure treated wood may be subject to an additional fee since it must be taken to the Cocoa Dump of $25-$50 - try to separate these materials
Other Things to Avoid:
* Any Graffiti on the dumpster-subject to cost of damages
* Filling the dumpster above the yellow fill line - we have to tarp it - so evenly fill the dumpster
* Blocking the dumpster with other vehicles, locked gate, trailers, etc.- subject to dry run fee $100- $150
* Leaving the hinged door open on the dumpster - subject to damages and/or time
* Attempting to move the dumpster yourself -subject to$100-$150 fee
* Denting or damaging the dumpster in any way- subject to cost of damages
* If dumping heavy materials such as concrete, dirt, fill, or topsoil, only fill dumpster 3/4 full - subject to $100 - $150
If you are disposing of Commercial Renovations Material, New Construction/Govt. Debris (working on a job site that is a non-residential location): The dump charges $23.66/ton - we pass this charge along to you.
Events/Commercial Businesses (Yard Cans):
Are subject to a $29.50/ton solid waste billable disposal fee by the dump, which we in turn pass along to you.
I ____________________ (print name) Date _________ (signature)________________________(address) ________________________ agree to all of the terms and conditions in Express Roll Off’s Rental Agreement.